E1—Each One Reach One
WHAT is the mission of E1?
To cultivate a great commission lifestyle of reaching the lost in the everyday course of life
WHY are we doing it?
Because the love and command of Christ compels us to take the Gospel to the lost (Matthew 28:18-20; 2 Corinthians 5:14)
HOW will we get there?
By focusing our strategy on four groups and four areas:
1. Friends—people with whom we have a friendship
2. Relatives—immediate and extended family members
3. Associates—people with whom we work and/or connect around a common endeavor
4. Neighbors—the people on our street and in our community
1. Outreach within each ministry (Children, Youth, Men’s, Women’s)
2. Church-wide outreach events (Bring a Friend Day, Marriage Conference)
3. Community outreach (reaching our “Jerusalem”)
4. Training and personal evangelism resources (phone tracts, tips, etc.)