The mission of this ministry is to make the building and grounds of the church attractive, well-maintained, and functional as a reflection of the excellence of our God. We believe we have been given the stewardship of our property and therefore we will work hard to keep the building and grounds well maintained (Eccl.9:10; Hag.1:4). Our goal is to be a testimony to all who come to or drive by our property, that God is worthy of our best effort to make the building and grounds attractive.
There are many ways you can serve in this ministry.
These are essential for service:
- Desire to work outside (landscape)
- Physically capable of light and/or heavy labor
- One-year commitment
AREAS OF SERVICE
- Trimming trees, hedges
- Planting trees and fl owers
- Pulling weeds
- Gather and remove litter
- Perform interior/exterior cleaning duties
- Repair fixtures and equipment
- Perform routine maintenance
NEED MORE INFORMATION?
Contact: Ray Olguin, Maintenance Ministry Director, email@example.com or
Rodney Davis, Landscape Ministry Director, firstname.lastname@example.org