The mission of the Music Ministry is to lead God’s people to fulfill the first and greatest commandment, “You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind” (Matt.22:37) by heart-engaging, Spirit-led, Christ-centered worship through psalms, hymns, and spiritual songs (Col.3:16). We believe that worshiping God in spirit and in truth through the public ministry of music and song results in God being honored and magnified.
There are many ways you can serve and participate
in this ministry. These are essential for service:
- Covenant member of CASM
- Ability to sing/play an instrument and a desire to worship God
- Actively involved in another CASM ministry
- Minimum age: 16 years old
- Attend weekly rehearsals on Sunday morning/afternoon
AREAS OF SERVICE
- Worship team
- Men/Women’s choral groups
- Special events/music (Christmas Eve, Seasoned Saints)
- Many other “behind the scenes” opportunities
NEED MORE INFORMATION?
Tony Long, Music Ministry Director, firstname.lastname@example.org
Steve Nemetz, Music Ministry Assistant Director, email@example.com
Click here for the 2020 Music Ministry schedule.