The mission of the Seasoned Saints is to provide an atmosphere where adults aged 50 and over can enjoy biblical instruction, fellowship, and opportunities for kingdom service. We believe this age group of adults has much wisdom and experience to offer the church and our community. Our goal is to disciple and provide discipling opportunities for these men and women to finish well for Jesus Christ (2 Tim.4:6-7).
There are many ways you can serve & participate in this ministry. These are essential for
- Be at least 50 years young
- Attend monthly meetings (2nd Saturday of each month)
AREAS OF SERVICE
- Monthly fellowship preparation
- Help coordinate community service projects
- Prepare and post daily devotionals
- Researchers/writers for articles, website
- Serve in other CASM ministries
NEED MORE INFORMATION?
Contact: Julien Kinsale, Senior Adult Ministry Director, firstname.lastname@example.org