The mission of Student Ministry is to introduce students to Christ and disciple those students who have professed faith in Christ to lead a life of service to God and others. We seek to build a caring community of teenagers who have a love for God, for His Word, for His church, and for His world (Matt.22:37; 28:19-20). Our goal is to help them know God and make Him known in their relationships and in our community (Matt.28:19-20).
Students in middle and high school learn and practice the foundational truths of the faith so they will be theologically equipped as Christ-followers. Students begin each Sunday as a large
group for worship and fellowship. Bible study takes place in age-appropriate small groups, using Gospel-centered curriculum and resources.
Small groups are divided as follows:
- Crossfire: 6th-8th grades
- Crossover: 9th-12th Grades
LOCATION AND TIME
- Bible Study for Student Ministries is located at our church campus office area.
- Students will start in the Adult Bible study at 8:45am and be dismissed with their class after our time of worship through praise. Dismissal is promptly at 10:00am.
There are many ways you can serve in this ministry. These are essential for service:
- Covenant member of CASM for at least one year
- Minimum age: 19 years old
- Submit to a background check
AREAS OF SERVICE
- Sunday School
- Special Events: Monthly youth activities, Summer camp, community service opportunities
- Facility Team
- Many other “behind the scenes” or once-a-year opportunities
Check back on our website for details of camp 2017 at a later time.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Brigadare Manradge @ 602-524-9984.
Check more out about Camp Regen at the links below:
Once a month events
It really is okay to have fun within the youth ministry. We schedule monthly events with themes of evangelism, fellowship, helping, and worshiping our Lord. Whether it’s a service opportunity at a local shelter or a simple afternoon bowling with friends, we do all things to the glory of God