The mission of the Titus 2 Women’s Ministry is to encourage and equip women of all ages to grow in their relationship with the Lord and live out the truths of the Gospel in their daily lives. We believe in providing an atmosphere where women can be encouraged and supported as they strive to grow in their walk with Jesus (Heb.3:13) and in helping them become fully devoted followers of Jesus Christ (Luke 9:23-24).
There are many ways you can serve in this ministry. To serve in this ministry, you must be:
- Covenant member of CASM for at least six months
- Actively involved in another CASM ministry
AREAS OF SERVICE
- Encouragement Group Facilitator
- Special Events: Annual Women’s Conference, community service opportunities
- Many other “behind the scenes” or once-a-year opportunities
One way to participate in this ministry is by joining an Encouragement Group.
These groups are designed for life-on-life relationships where women are encouraged and
equipped to live for God’s glory. Each group works through specifi c topics that affect the
lives of women of all ages.
NEED MORE INFORMATION?
Judy Miller, Titus 2 Women’s Ministry Director, firstname.lastname@example.org or
Rachael Torres, Assistant Director, email@example.com