WHAT is the mission of E1?
The goal of each one reach one is cultivate a great commission lifestyle of reaching the lost in the everyday course of life.
WHY are we doing it?
Because the love and command of Christ compels us to take the gospel to the lost. (Matthew 28:18-20; 2 Corinthians 5:14)
HOW will we get there?
By focusing our strategy on four areas and four groups:
1. Friends—people with whom we have a mutual friendship.
2. Relatives—immediate and extended family members.
3. Associates—people with whom we work and/or connect with around a common endeavor. 4. Neighbors—the people on our street and in our community.
1. Outreach within each ministry (Children, Youth, Men’s, Women’s)
2. Church wide outreach events (Bring a Friend Day, Marriage Conf.)
3. Community outreach (reaching our “Jerusalem”)
4. Training and personal evangelism resources (phone tracts, tips, etc.,) WHEN we are successful?
This ministry will be successful when each believer in Christ faithfully seeks to share the gospel each week or as opportunities arise .